1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest, you must signup and confirm your account before you can create a thread, comment on a thread, make posts, or download resources.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey! Why don't you signup and join in on the fun!
Dismiss Notice
We always recommend using discord over skype, for the simple fact that discord is more secure than skype. Discord will protect you and your IP. Stay safe!

Account Recovery Information

Discussion in 'Support Desk' started by Xazin, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Xazin, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
    Account Recovery Information
    March 29, 2017
    When to post in Account Recovery section?
    • When you have been banned and want to appeal.
    • When you have lost access to account.
    • When you are suspicious about if or if not you have been hacked without knowing.

Under ANY circumstance that differs from the three above, post HERE!

Account Recovery Process
    We at Nectox cares greatly for you and your account, and thus wants to help you in any way with recovering and enforcing the security of your account and informations. We have this board to help with cases including your account and its health.

If you have lost your password but the "Forgot my password" were not of any help, this is the board to turn to. The following steps are to be followed no matter if you have lost access to your account, or if you were banned. Multi-accounting can amount to a permanent ban and such a ban will not be lifted.

STEPS
    1. Create a new account with your old/earlier accounts username, followed by a _temp. An example would be if we took @C , He lost his password and could not reset it, so he would have to create an account named C_temp , or if @ItsPugle lost his account, his name would be ItsPugle_temp.
    2. Create a thread in this board HERE, explain the issue with 3-5 words in the title/subject. Example would be if I had been banned and wanted to appeal, title would be "Ban Appeal", or "Xazin's Ban Appeal", something like that. Else if I had lost my password it would be "Lost Password Case" etc.
    3. Comment on your problem and explain, elaborate as much as you can, but DO NOT reveal any information such as your old password, your email(s), birthday etc. in the thread. We will contact you personally if we need to verify integrity of your account. (Only Administrators will contact you, else it's a scam and you should directly message @SSenile or @Xazin )
    [​IMG]

Nate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.