1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest, you must signup and confirm your account before you can create a thread, comment on a thread, make posts, or download resources.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey! Why don't you signup and join in on the fun!
Dismiss Notice
We always recommend using discord over skype, for the simple fact that discord is more secure than skype. Discord will protect you and your IP. Stay safe!

[Contest] Yo Jane and John Does!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Xazin, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What up folks, so I was just going to say that, we're now doing a contest.
    Entries most be posted below on this thread, and will be reviewed by SS or I personally.

This is a graphics contest, and of course there is some kind of price, and I can't really say for sure what it is .. But .. Oh well I can. We at Nectox appreciate activity and member care, so what we're giving to the winner of this contest, is a badge.

The badge is like how it says "Nectox Administrator" at SS and I. With this badge comes a precustomized title saying "GFX Winner 2017" and it's in a random color. The styling, color and title can be changed ONCE throughout having this badge, and after that one change it will not be further changed upon any request.

The themes are below, and as such also requirements.

Modern
    Use nuances of White and Black (light grey) to create a modern design. It doesn't matter if it's a logo, profile picture, avatar i.e but just anything really.

Nectox
    The most mysterious aspect of the Nectox theme, is the preconfigured coloring. Only colors found on the site may be used, any other colors will count as a disqualification.

Gaming
    Most inspirational gaming gfx of course, this should be a number one theme for this contest.

ENTRY:
    Theme: -Either Modern, Nectox or Gaming-
    Image entering contest: -Image or Image link here-​

2. Theme: Nectox
    Entry: [​IMG]

I think it's cool... made it in paint :3

3. Well it looks funny, it's real art xD No one else have made an entry, so for now you're the only contestant.

4. Theme: Nectox
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Modern Style Just Like PH XXX

5. An entry is an entry xD

MrLeak likes this.
  6. I've chosen to just award MrLeak since no interest was showed xD Congrats @MrLeak

MrLeak likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.